The R. Howard Webster Foundation only makes grants, subject to funding restrictions, to qualified donees under the Income Tax Act Canada. In order to apply for a grant, the Foundation's application form must be completed and submitted with the grant proposal. Failure to submit the application form with your grant application will cause an automatic rejection.
The grant proposal must contain the following information:
- A detailed description of your organization, including history, purpose and activities.
- A detailed description of the project/program/campaign and the rationale for support.
- What is the expected impact of the project in terms of benefit, improvement, and development of Canadian society?
- A yearly detailed budget for the project, the amount requested from the Foundation, and over what time frame.
- What organizations or groups will be involved in the project?
- What other programs/organizations are providing or undertaking similar work?
- Do you share information and project outcomes? If yes, with whom?
- What is the expected timeline for your project/campaign?
- What are your sources (or expected sources) of revenue?
- What other funders have been approached?
- The total amount of funding confirmed to date, from the following funding sources:
- The project shortfall and expected sources of funding for the shortfall.
- In the event that the project does not receive adequate financial support, will you proceed with it or how will it be modified?
Other documents required:
Canada Revenue Agency Business Number/Registration Number
- Most recent audited financial statements
- Most recent operating budget
- Annual report
- List of your Board of Directors & Senior Staff
The Foundation prefers that the application form, grant proposal, and other required documents be submitted electronically using the online application form.
R. Howard Webster Foundation
1155 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2912
Montréal, QC H3B 2L5